Teddies Nursery, Twickenham

(10 Posts)
MrsTiddles Wed 16-Jul-08 17:52:29

Has anyone used this nursery, can anyone tell me anything about it please?

thank you

MrsTiddles Wed 16-Jul-08 20:34:50

c'mon - if there are 525 messages on July Chat, there is someone on here who has at least heard of Teddies?

anyone?

sfxmum Wed 16-Jul-08 20:39:01

can't help sorry but your welcome to post on the chat thread with question, it is not a busy time now
smile

sfxmum Wed 16-Jul-08 20:39:18

you are welcome that is

MrsTiddles Wed 16-Jul-08 20:40:09

ah, that's a good suggestion thank you!

amidaiwish Thu 17-Jul-08 21:12:15

i have used Teddies Nursery Twickenham West (staines road) since DD1 was 9 months old, she left in April aged 4.5

DD2 went from 9 months, left in April age 2.5 but is going back in Sept.

have been really pleased.

what do you want to know?

MrsTiddles Fri 18-Jul-08 09:21:52

Thanks amidaiwish, its the other one near the station, March Rd that I was wondering about. have had comments from preschool threads and on the july chat so think I've got it covered. But will look up the one you've used, I think it might be too far away. Thanks again.

amidaiwish Fri 18-Jul-08 09:24:04

oh here you are, just answered the other one too.

i have a friend using the March Road one. i think she is generally happy (she's a lawyer and would be fussy).

not sure about the turnover here. it is fine in the Staines Road (Twickenham west) one.
i felt the March Road one was a bit cramped, but it is very convenient right by the station.

if you can drive then very easy parking at the staines road one.

amidaiwish Fri 18-Jul-08 09:24:58

how old is your child?

MrsTiddles Fri 18-Jul-08 09:29:53

he's not 2 yet - we can walk to the March Rd one in about 15 mins so that's ok, but I did think outside was a bit cramped and I rang to ask questions about how much time they spent outside and where else but got bumped around (given different numbers to call). Its ok, there are other options, so I'll revisit / requestion them if the other stuff doesn't come through. Thanks though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now