Highly Recommended (and Cheap) Digital Aerial Installer

(10 Posts)
MrsRecycle Wed 09-Jul-08 10:52:59

Hi there ladies - was hoping to post this on the general but it seems the Household help section has gone so I've gone local.

I've just had a lovely man Stuart fit a digital tv aerial and points for a very cheap price. His phone number is 07903696740 - he lives in Hayes but will travel. He also does electrical work as well. He is used to kids as well, as he has 4 of his own.

Kewcumber Thu 10-Jul-08 14:17:21

But how much the arial and how much the fitting... I need a couple of aerial points added and suspect someone will tell me I need a new aerial.

MrsRecycle Thu 10-Jul-08 14:22:18

£110 all in (4 points/aerial in dusty/dirty loft) - if you want to call him mention my RL name and he'll do you a good deal I'm sure. He will tell you whether its the aerial or the wires.

MrsRecycle Thu 10-Jul-08 14:23:10

he will be pleased now - he's made top of Active Convos!

Kewcumber Thu 10-Jul-08 14:27:50

Ooh that sounds affordable (another payday though) have just blwon £60 on half price playhouse and sandpit on TEsco direct!

Are down in the van all summer or would you like to come and play in my very scruffy garden one Friday?

CountessDracula Thu 10-Jul-08 14:34:55

He is on his way to my house to put in a sky plus cable and move a phone point!

MrsRecycle Thu 10-Jul-08 15:30:38

I could come and play on 1st August KC but I won't have any LOs to bring (at ILs for the 2 weeks) so your ds can have the playhouse all to himself. That's if you're free KC.

Oh that's brilliant CD - he is really good (and chattty!).

Let's see if I can hit top of Active convo again grin

MrsRecycle Thu 10-Jul-08 15:31:00

grin grin success!

ChippyMinton Thu 10-Jul-08 15:58:36

i'm very confused as to why you have been stuck at the top of my active convos all day MrsR. Am I very naughty coz i stalk the local threads but never post on them grin?

MrsRecycle Thu 10-Jul-08 16:09:01

that makes two of us then Chippy (confused that is!). Yes you are very naughty, you must post (and even join us for a meet up every now and then).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now