Cleaning, ironing, babysitting

(7 Posts)
Magali74 Tue 25-Apr-17 10:22:40

Hi everyone.
New here, thought I would give the site a try being a mum too. Enjoying so far πŸ™‚
I bit about me... I am French/Portuguese, 43 of age, been in London for 17 years (living in Kew) and always worked in the cleaning/babysitting sector. I have worked for the people I work for, for many years, some for 9 years.
I am at the moment looking for more work, cleaning/ ironing/babysitting in Richmond and surrounding areas.
Please feel free to leave me a message if you or anyone​ you know needs help.
Many thanks!

RichmondHillLass Tue 25-Apr-17 21:15:31

Hi Magali

I could do with a hand! I live near Kew. Could you PM me so we can talk offline?

Thanks!

Cazz81 Wed 26-Apr-17 00:22:56

Hi magali, I'm local too and in need of help . I presume you are self employed and insured? If so please pm me with your hourly rate etc thanks

Magali74 Wed 26-Apr-17 07:39:52

Hi.
Yes I am self employed and insured.
Will PM you.
Thanks

keely79 Wed 26-Apr-17 10:33:00

Hi - could you pm me with your hourly rate - we'd be looking for about 5 hours a week cleaning and possibly some babysitting.

mumpv Thu 22-Jun-17 13:24:16

Hi Magali
I am looking for some household help . If you are still looking for work, please give me a call on 07576482025.
I live in Twickenham.

Amh33 Sun 25-Jun-17 11:55:51

Hello - we are looking for a house cleaner for a half day, every other week. If you are still looking, could you email me at amyhochadel@gmail.com with rates?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now