Local Builder recommendations in Twickenham/Hampton/Surrey area?

(5 Posts)
Babymama2017 Tue 21-Feb-17 13:28:11

Hi everyone, I know this gets asked every so often but can anyone recommend a really good but sensibly priced builder? Preferably one that does the work themselves. After months of research our builder has decided, with absolutely no explanation at all, he can't do the job which has left us at a complete dead end. We have met with all our architect's recommendations but they all contract to someone and are a lot more expensive. Thank you!

KatherineH66HiImNew Tue 21-Feb-17 17:03:34

Have you tried Finch Lockerbie?

Aaliyah3 Wed 29-Mar-17 23:26:46

Are you in twickenham area? I know an excellent builder,
WC1 Refurbishments he's on Facebook, Michael, he's more near to twickenham but does work around London and has in Surrey too, his email is wc1refurbisments.com Hope this helps

Amberslester Tue 25-Apr-17 22:03:25

My husband started his company about 2 years ago tfcconstruction.net and has just completed a complete house renovation/extension/loft conversation ect and does all work himself, very reliable and trust worthy if still needed
Michael 07518381921

builderssurrey Wed 05-Jul-17 04:57:43

Hi, I suggest that you spend some time browsing the Internet. Doing that might offer you lots of options. Be careful though as not all builders you will see online can provide you with services that are worth your money. Opt for builders Surrey based who are willing to work with every step of the way as these people show commitment to helping you finish the project successfully.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now