Barnes to Putney school run & classes

(3 Posts)
Cherryonthetop1114 Sun 19-Jul-15 13:52:06

Hello - We are moving to Barnes next month, after a five year stint in the country. We lived in Putney pre-children so I am familiar with the area only through the eyes of childless adults and am looking for some help to get my two girls (4yrs and a 10mth old) settled in.

My daughter will be starting in Reception at a school in Putney and I wondered what the journey is like in the morning from Barnes to Putney. Would I be better off getting the train or driving?

I'm also looking to get her signed up for a class- tennis, gymnastics, ballet etc (we will probably just pick one). Any tips or pointers on the above would be totally amazing.

littleowlsmum2011 Thu 30-Jul-15 22:40:26

Hi Cherry
Congrats on the move. Not sure on the school run but can help with classes. We have an almost 4 year old and she loves, loves loves Butterfly Ballet, which has classes in Barnes, Putney and Clapham. Try and sign her up with Miss Erin if you can, she is wonderful. We also do Little Gym in Chiswick and for your smallest Tempo Tots in Barnes.
x

Cherryonthetop1114 Sun 02-Aug-15 07:52:59

Aw that's amazimg! Thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now