Kids activities in French?

(2 Posts)
Cezzels Mon 11-May-15 17:06:56

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any kids clubs or extra-curricular activities in French? We're returning to Twickenham this summer after living in France for 3 years, and I'd like the kids to maintain their French, as we don't speak it at home (and I don't want the pain of the last 3 years to have been for nothing!).

I've looked at a couple of websites aimed at French expats, but they only seem to offer French language classes (i.e. sitting in a classroom practising the subjunctive). I want to find some kind of fun activity, like football or guides/scouts or whatever, that is done in French so that they have a bit of time each week when they're immersed in French.

Ideally I'm looking for something aimed at French-speaking kids, rather than English kids wanting to learn French. Does anything like that exist anywhere in SW London?

AnneSo79 Wed 06-Jan-16 19:19:25

Hello,
I'm not sure if you are still looking, but I could recommend Le Petit Conservatoire in Fulham:
www.lepetitconservatoire.co.uk/
Good luck!
Anne-Sophie

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now