Ballet for 2 & 3 year olds?

(9 Posts)
puddleduck74 Thu 30-Oct-14 08:53:02

Can anyone recommend ballet classes for my daughters who are two and nearly four. I'm looking for something fairly relaxed (not with regulation uniforms, hairstyles etc). We are new to the area and my girls are missing their classes! Thanks

KatherineH66HiImNew Fri 31-Oct-14 20:46:47

Twinkle toes is great, they do lessons in Richmond, East sheen and twickenham. No website but you can find them on Facebook/twitter.

puddleduck74 Sun 02-Nov-14 21:46:12

Thanks, will check it out.

TW123 Mon 03-Nov-14 10:05:16

whereabouts are you?
if you go for one which is Royal Academy of dance, most of them are, you will have a set uniform
no set hairstyles though.

TW123 Mon 03-Nov-14 10:06:12

Dansicality is really good. ballet and tap, not too serious, shows too!

Lauraquilliam Wed 05-Nov-14 21:21:29

Slater school of dance miss Helen is fantastic my daughter has been there 4-5 years now

puddleduck74 Sun 09-Nov-14 08:09:50

Slater school of dance looks lovely, but is a bit far away. I'm in Hampton Hill. Any more local suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Kamilouss Thu 20-Nov-14 14:54:55

I can definitely recommend Butterfly Ballet - they have few classes around Barnes/Putney and somewhere else I think.... my little one joined when she was only 19mths old and she loved it since the very first lesson! We attend class in Barnes but do check their website as I am sure they have more venues.
I am extremely happy that I've sent my girl there, as doctors only recently discovered that she had hip dysplasia and mostly because of ballet classes she will not have to have operation now (as it was not treated for couple of years) - it is sooo god for young girls posture smile

keely79 Thu 20-Nov-14 17:07:46

My daughter goes to the Vacani school of dance and has done since she was three (5 now) - she seems to really enjoy it - though they are a bit hot on the uniform thing...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now