Nurseries near Twickenham Green

(4 Posts)
Twickenhamnewbie Fri 23-May-14 23:32:18

Hi

We've recently moved to the area from Shepherd's Bush and are desperately seeking a nursery for our 10 month old son. Our daughter will be at Trafalgar infants from September so we are looking in that area. Does anyone have any personal experience and thoughts (good or bad) on Trafalgar, Tic Toc, Teddies West and Monkey Puzzle?

Thanks very much

MrsGTW2 Sun 09-Nov-14 18:16:27

Hi there, I'd be interested to know which nursery you ended up using, as we're currently looking for a nursery in Twickenham West and are considering either Teddies or Tic Toc. Do let me know if you ended up going to either of these, as I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Rookiemumof1 Mon 10-Nov-14 13:47:08

Hi there,

My son attend's Annie's nest which is located in Twickenham town centre. I cannot say enough good things. My son is very happy there, the staff are very professional and very caring. I understand there maybe a waiting list now but worth a call.

Sarah

MrsGTW2 Wed 12-Nov-14 10:00:48

Thanks Sarah. It's a little further away than we'd like sadly (Teddies and Tic-Toc are both around the corner), but we'll bear it in mind before finalising any decision.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now