New to Richmond, looking to meet other moms with toddler

(8 Posts)
sstw10 Mon 10-Feb-14 21:16:15

Hello:
We are new to the area and i'd love to meet other moms or nannies for play dates. I have a 3 year old DD and would be interested in meeting up during the week or weekends.
Thanks!

Potol Wed 26-Feb-14 21:47:06

Hi, I live in Kew. My toddler DS is 2.2. There is another mother in Twickenham with a toddler. Maybe we could do a mother and toddler meet of some sort?

Reesaroo Sun 02-Mar-14 21:28:35

Hi,
We've just moved to Kew, I have an almost three year old very chatty and sociable daughter. Plus a five year old son who is waiting for a school place. Happy to meet anywhere for playdates and would love regular meet ups.

JonquilleTW Wed 05-Mar-14 21:50:13

Hi sstw10,

Welcome to the area.
Join the Richmond meet ups.
local.mumsnet.com/richmond-upon-thames/group-meet-ups/richmond
The Richmond Local Ambassador Laura is lovely and you will meet lots of other local mums there too brewcake

DonsDrapers Fri 07-Mar-14 17:30:52

We are in Kew too, I have a 3 yr old DD and a younger DD who is great at keeping up with the older ones. I'm most interested in Kew meets ! Not that I don't travel, but am seeing the value in doing things local.

Anyone interested in a Kew Gardens (sun) or Lollipop meet (rain)? Would prefer PM as DD1 in nursery in the mornings...

Potol Tue 11-Mar-14 18:17:04

Are people for a Friday afternoon meet up? Do you guys have Kew Gardens membership? I can get one guest in. If people are free we can try and meet this Friday at Kew. The weather should be decent.

Potol Tue 11-Mar-14 18:17:26

*Are people free is what I meant to say.

Nats07 Thu 13-Mar-14 23:57:08

Hi Everybody. I have a 2,5 year old boy and would also like to meet up sometimes. Are you still going to Kew Garden this friday? PM?
If not, any other Ideas for next week?...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now