Friday/Saturday Toddler Groups in Teddington/Twickenham/Kingston

(8 Posts)
smh86 Tue 14-Jan-14 22:31:45

Hello!

Maternity leave has ended and my return to work means that my other half is looking after our 12 month old by himself on Friday pm and Saturdays.

Especially with the weather as it is, I think he is at a bit of a loss as to what to do with our little one and I was wondering if anyone knew of any afternoon toddler groups on the Friday and any on Saturday in Teddington (ideally), Twickenham, Hampton, Kingston, Richmond... ?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

KatherineH66HiImNew Wed 15-Jan-14 13:54:38

There are a couple of dads-only things on a Saturday at Orleans house and the old town hall in Richmond. You will need to google/check for sanity's sake for times and dates (they are regular but poss not every weekend). Indeed, for sanity's sake is prob worth a look for Friday pm activities if you haven't already done so.

Toddler fun time at Orleans park school gym is good too - they set up a bouncy castle, inflatable slide and a mini climbing frame between 9am and 10.55 on weekends (they let sessions run longer if no parties scheduled).

Thinking ahead, one o'clock club at marble hill will be an option for Fridays from ?april

KatherineH66HiImNew Wed 15-Jan-14 13:55:30

You could also check out what's on at krafty kidz on Heath rd (twick) on a Friday.

smh86 Sun 19-Jan-14 11:11:07

Thanks for that! Will def take a look smile

popintheatre Tue 11-Feb-14 22:27:35

try Caterpillar music on a Saturday morning in Hampton Hill - lots of Dad's take little ones.

ceeveebee Tue 11-Feb-14 22:33:15

I use this site which lists all groups/activities in the area
http://www.forsanityssake.com/page/full-calendar

We go swimming on Saturdays - waterbabies do lessons in Richmond and Twickenham on saturdays

ceeveebee Tue 11-Feb-14 22:33:27

www.forsanityssake.com/page/full-calendar

ceeveebee Tue 11-Feb-14 22:34:27

Oh also Gymboree in St Margaret's do Saturday morning classes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now