Hello

(66 Posts)
AbsintheAndChips Wed 14-Nov-12 11:20:47

The friendship bench was looking a bit lonely, so hello everyone.

WaitroseIsMySpiritualHome Tue 18-Dec-12 13:09:00

Hi Richmondhill

Fab - the more the merrier smile

Richmondhillcafelover Thu 10-Jan-13 08:08:51

Hi,

Did anything come of this. It'd be lovely to get together.

JonquilleTW Fri 11-Jan-13 14:36:11

Hello ladies,

Mumsnet Richmond Upon Thames is up and running now!
You can all like us on Facebook, just search for Mumsnet Richmond or follow us on twitter @MumsnetRichmond
Both facebook and twitter look a bit lonely without your likes and follows. Could you help us and get liking and staying up to date with the latest news in our local site.

And let us organise a meet up brew biscuit thanks sometime soon grin

NorthSheenisNice Fri 18-Jan-13 23:02:08

I am back online after an enforced computer break. Anyone want to shoot for a date for coffee?

JonquilleTW Sun 20-Jan-13 23:03:08

Welcome back NorthSheen,

I bet you enjoyed your brake and having fun in snow now.
What time of the day you would prefer? I would say sometime after the 3rd of February is fine for me.
And while you are here why don't you join us in Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mumsnet-Richmond-upon-Thames/152936234852341 to get regular updates.
If we get more people involved, we would be able to discuss more discounts with local businesses.
And we need to get people back here soon, so our meet up would be a hit smile

Hope to see more of the MNers soon,
your local Editor

Pris2 Thu 24-Jan-13 11:03:39

Hi ladies, I'm new here...and I am feeling very lonely since I stopped working (for now but really hoping to get back to it ASAP) and started looking after my 21 months old and 3 months old daughters.
If anyone is up for meet-ups or afternoon walks (I walk around Richmond and Twickenham every day for about 2 to 3 hours as my daughters don't sleep otherwise, and I want to keep my sanity!), let me know!
Oh and I am in St Margarets!

SElisa Thu 24-Jan-13 22:47:36

Hi im just jumping on as would love to join a meetup too! Im pretty flexible with timing as on mat leave with 2nd baby

CornishSparkle Sat 26-Jan-13 15:14:58

Hi, I live in Old Isleworth, so a quick walk into St Margaret's/Twickenham/Richmond. I would love to meet up, I have 2 year old twins smile

CornishSparkle Sat 26-Jan-13 15:17:54

Thurs or Fri morning is good for me as the twins are at nursery!

Pris2 Sun 27-Jan-13 15:58:30

I have my bubbas with me constantly...and afternoons are better for me as mornings are the little one's nap.

How do we get organised once we agree on a time and date btw?

SunshineMoonlight Wed 30-Jan-13 22:28:29

Hi
Would also love to join - baby no 1 is 18 months and expoecting baby no 2 on 7th April. Friends with first baby haven't been mad enough to go for second yet so will be pretty quiet once no 2 comes along and would love to meet other local Mums with time on their hands - live in St Mags.
Really enjoy walking, coffee, the usual stuff ...

JonquilleTW Thu 31-Jan-13 10:52:17

Hello ladies,

By the looks of it we could organise two meet ups. One in three morning one in afternoon.
While we are talking about net ups, we could do it an official MN meet up.
As MN Richmond needs local Ambassadors. and if you sign up for being one before the 4 th of Feb toy could also get a free Dodo pad.
http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/site_stuff/1670613-Fancy-organising-some-local-MN-Meet-ups-Free-Dodo-Pad-stationery-for-anyone-who-wants-to-become-a-Local-Ambassador-in-the-next-week?msgid=36952626#36952626

This link provides more info. And if you are interested in being one please let me know. It is a great way to meet local mums especially if you are new to the area. Your local editor is willing to help and holds MN cards to give away wink biscuit brew wine thanks thanks

DonsDrapers Fri 01-Feb-13 16:05:50

I would be keen to join any local meet ups. I have 2 girls - 2.5yrs and 2 months. Live in Kew, so Kew/Richmond probably best suits. I'd like to meet other SAHMs to chew the fat, particularly if anyone has a similar aged toddler as I would love her to have more buddies. We are free most afternoons as have activities in the mornings.

JonquilleTW Mon 25-Mar-13 23:20:02

Hello everybody,

Looks like we need to bring this thread back to life smile

DonsDrapers, there is a meet up in Kew gardens this week? Would you like to join us and meet like minded mums with their LOs? Here is more info about it
local.mumsnet.com/richmond-upon-thames/group-meet-ups/kew

EllieBessie Sat 30-Mar-13 16:48:24

Hi Jonquille and all

I'm Ellie, I've only just discovered this group, and as a bit of a newbie in the area, (and a definite newbie to pregnancy!) it would be great to chat with and meet some other mums and mums-to-be nearby.

I can't make it to the meet-up at Kew this weekend, but would love to hear of any future plans. Thanks so much!

Ellie x

JonquilleTW Tue 09-Apr-13 21:58:34

Hi EllieBessie and all,

We are having MN Richmond meet up this Thursday at 11 a.m. Would you like to join and meet some local mums and mums to be?

Just join the meet up here, so you can get all the updates ;)
local.mumsnet.com/richmond-upon-thames/group-meet-ups/richmond

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now