Hello

(66 Posts)
AbsintheAndChips Wed 14-Nov-12 11:20:47

The friendship bench was looking a bit lonely, so hello everyone.

CafeNeroLover Thu 29-Nov-12 09:00:37

Hello there, I would love to join your coffee in the New Year if I can? I have a daughter at Holy Trinity - year 2 and a baby due in Jan so would be great to have some locals to chat too. I live in East Sheen and happy to meet whenever suits.

AbsintheAndChips Thu 29-Nov-12 09:31:00

Yay, another victim new friend! The more the merrier. Lovely.

WaitroseIsMySpiritualHome Thu 29-Nov-12 09:47:26

Hi CafeNero. I probably know you (or have seen you). I have Dc in years 1 and 3 at Holy Trinity.

Which class?

CafeNeroLover Thu 29-Nov-12 20:53:27

Yay!! My daughter is in Lion Class. Decided not to do NCT classes again so I'm really pleased to have some local Mums to meet with :-)

WaitroseIsMySpiritualHome Thu 29-Nov-12 22:06:23

I think our friend Tilly is in Lion?

Small world!

I shall walk round the Christmas fair on Saturday wondering who you are!

x

NorthSheenisNice Fri 30-Nov-12 15:31:17

My friend has just moved her DD to yr 3 at HT!

WaitroseIsMySpiritualHome Fri 30-Nov-12 23:53:50

Oooh the plot thickens North Sheen. Boy or girl?

NorthSheenisNice Fri 30-Nov-12 23:57:45

Girl - moved at the beginning of this year from another local school

WaitroseIsMySpiritualHome Sat 01-Dec-12 00:06:35

Ah ha! Are her (the girls) initials MD?

NorthSheenisNice Sat 01-Dec-12 00:17:15

certainly M I'd have to think about whether she's a D - her mum is but she uses her maiden name and I'd have to think really hard to work out her married name!

AbsintheAndChips Sat 01-Dec-12 14:40:07

It seems we all have a friend in common!

WaitroseIsMySpiritualHome Sat 01-Dec-12 16:44:56

Really? You too Absinthe? I was with my 'guess' at the mum of MD today at the HT Christmas fair and she did confirm herself as a MNer. The Mumsnet bloggers bag was abut of a giveaway grin

And CafeNero and I outed eachother on the playground grin waves

My first RL MNers

<sighs contentedly>

WaitroseIsMySpiritualHome Sat 01-Dec-12 16:46:08

NirthSheen. My final clue is "a throw of the..."

NorthSheenisNice Sat 01-Dec-12 21:49:29

Aha - yes indeed the same person. But as you say the MN bloggers bag would have given it away!

CafeNeroLover Sun 02-Dec-12 10:16:31

Hee hee hee waitrose that huge squeal in the playground was hilarious I'm sure the other Mums were baffled! I was on elf duty in the grotto yesterday was quite sweet watching the children meet Santa. And what did my child ask for....lego, a book, sweets...nope she asked for MONEY!!! Oh the shame.

VictoriaBeckhamNBF Sun 02-Dec-12 12:14:23

Hello!
It's me wink
...Hmmmm...should've known the MN Blogfest bag would give the game away..
Funny "outing" each other in the spa yesterday, Waitrose (you did a fab job, btw) and hello NorthSheen, Absinthe and NeroLover
Would deffo be up for a cawfee in New Year

Like my shiny, new local name? Waddya mean tenuous local link? Well, she may probably not be moving here soon - they've looked at Harrodian school in Barnes, so she's BOUND to track me down and pester me to be her NBF (hesitant about calling her a NBFF, one's got to realistic...).......
Toodlepip

VictoriaBeckhamNBF Sun 02-Dec-12 12:24:46

oh and hello Mingle, too,. sorry didn't read all way through....
and cooooo-eeeeeee, Absinthe....I know who you are....
The U word?
If you have no idea what I'm on about, apologies blush

NorthSheenisNice Sun 02-Dec-12 18:15:04

Victoria Beckham hmm You wish...

AbsintheAndChips Sun 02-Dec-12 21:02:19

Yes, indeed, the U word! Don't worry, I know exactly what you're on about. Would be really nice to see you.

VictoriaBeckhamNBF Tue 04-Dec-12 12:58:49

Phew, Absinthe!
Well, NorthSheen, must say I'm rather over how she's constantly pestering me for diet and fashion tips grin

WaitroseIsMySpiritualHome Tue 04-Dec-12 14:55:28

Gosh you too VB? She's really quite shameless. Only yesterday she phoned at some ungodly hour to ask what shoes thought would go best with her new Lagerfield dress. And of course she'll take all the 'style icon' credit in the glossies...

I am currently illing in Kingston Hospital but should be back on my feet and stomping round the playground soon.

Yes much 'outing' at school - most amusing. Looking forward to our coffee with those I've met and those I haven't.

WaitroseIsMySpiritualHome Tue 04-Dec-12 15:04:31

Oh and grin at your DD asking Santa for money Nero. That's exact the sort of thing my wanton shameless DD would do.

The other day she told her grandma to eat as many biscuits as she fancied because "you're old now so it doesn't matter if you are fat."

blush

VictoriaBeckhamNBF Wed 05-Dec-12 14:26:06

Oh I know, Waitrose, she's just so bloody thin needy!
So sorry to hear you're not well. Hope you're out of hospital and better soon. Your DD mentioned you in assembly - so sweet!
and, yes, grin at Nero's DD. Canny lass.

VictoriaBeckhamNBF Wed 05-Dec-12 14:27:44

..and grin at Waitrose's DD...they know how to make you feel great, eh?

Richmondhillcafelover Fri 14-Dec-12 17:02:51

Hi,
This is a great group to find. I'm in Richmond too, and have an 18 month old girl. Do any of you go to Christina's music class?

Coffee in January sounds brilliant, count us in.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now