richmond upon thames nurseries/working mums daycare

(7 Posts)
seriousone Fri 09-Sep-11 10:36:13

im looking for info on the above nursery, im dut to relocate nxt yr and they are opening a new working mums nursery approx 2mins from my work so im wondering if anyone has any relevant info on what this nursery is like, on doing local searches i only see good stuff(which is obviously a relief)but am wondering what fees are like etc compared to other nurseries in area(and what it includes) and any recomendations on other nurseries in this locality, . many thanks

seriousone Sat 10-Sep-11 15:33:08

BUMP HELP PLS ANYONE

Kewcumber Sat 10-Sep-11 19:46:56

best to hang aorund until the week - weekends are really quiet generally. I used a local (kew) childminder if you need a recommendation for one but not really a day nursery.

snackie Sun 11-Sep-11 16:18:40

Hi there, my daughter is in Working Mums in Mortlake - but only on Fridays. She seems to enjoy it and the staff are very friendly. But because she is only their on Friday's it is probably better to get advice from someone who has a child in there more days a week...

Nineveh Mon 12-Sep-11 14:37:30

Hi,
My son goes to Working Mums in Mortlake full time - he's been there from 8 months and is now 26 months and we've been really happy with it. The staff are wonderful, they all knew him and greeted him by name even the staff in the preschool room when he was in the baby room, and he talks nonstop about all his friends and the staff there and what they've been up to. In terms of fees it's in line with other nurseries locally, perhaps marginally cheaper than some and the fees include everything other than nappies, wipes and formula. If you have any specific questions then ask away and I'll do my best to answer!

seriousone Fri 23-Sep-11 18:19:17

bump for more info pls

seriousone Mon 26-Sep-11 10:38:12

bumped again

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now