P/T Nanny needed in Sheen/Mortlake area ... asap!!

(3 Posts)
helpet Sun 04-Sep-11 15:21:34

Hi - my wonderful p/t nanny has just got a full time job so we have lost her and are all very sad. We need a fun and positive nanny to help out one or two days a week with my 3 year old son and 1 year old daughter - (we're flexible) - any day except Thursday. PLEASE contact me if you are a nanny looking for work, or if your own nanny is needing extra work. Many thanks - Helen

nata1982 Tue 27-Sep-11 12:40:25

Hi I live in East Sheen and have been a nanny for many years, if you are still looking I am available anydays from early morning to 3pm as I have an afternoon nanny position. Please message me back and I can forward cv and references.
Thanks

Natalie

ManonM Tue 27-Sep-11 12:51:03

Hi Helen,

I don't know if you are still looking for a part-time nanny but I would be available.
I have been working as a nanny in West London for over 4 years and at the moment I am looking for a new position. Ideally I would like a four day nanny-job but two days would be great too as I know another family which need two days of childcare too.
If you are still looking get in touch and I can send you my CV, references etc.

Thanks
Manon

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now