Car repair and carpenter recommendation?

(4 Posts)
DollyDiamond Thu 14-Jul-11 10:12:27

Hi Everyone,

Having had to call the AA (not the alcohol one, but it's not unlikely) out 3 times in 4 days to get my car going (each time being told something else was wrong, but that they had fixed it!), I need to get it booked in with a garage for a proper electrics check. Can anyone please recommend one that isn't going to give me a load of guff and just fix it!!

Thanks very much. Also while I'm asking for help, can anyone recommend a carpenter that will make and erect some shelves without charging an absolute fortune. I don't want fancy, I just want perfunctory...

Thanks, I think I'm going to go and sit in the garden.

lililolo Thu 14-Jul-11 11:03:34

I hate recommending garages, but I have always found Westlake garage on the A316 to be fine. Happy with the work and my dad says it's fairly priced for London.

Kewcumber Thu 14-Jul-11 11:07:51

I use Chris and Chris on North road in Kew they never seem to stiff you for something you don;t need - got through last 2 MOT's with not an extra thing to pay!

Sorry don;t know any carpenters.

vbus Thu 14-Jul-11 13:41:02

I know a guy who's a brilliant carpenter and v. reasonable. I'll PM you the details but will warn you now he's very busy!

Hope you get your car sorted

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now