Anyone know about that Cheeky Monkeys Tea Party

(4 Posts)
JointhebackoftheKew Tue 28-Jun-11 14:49:56

and what it is exactly? I've seen it advertised on here, but wasn't sure if I should get tickets? Anybody been before?

KatieMiddleton Tue 28-Jun-11 15:20:16

Hi

I went last year. It was good fun - much better than Richmond fair which is hard work with toddlers. They do all inclusive tickets for children with food, drink and entertainment for £1.50 which is great value.

Last year I won lots of things on the silent auction for a fraction of the cost. I missed out on the Stokke high chair but I did get Music Bugs classes for a term for about £15 I think which is ridiculously cheap!

And there were the firemen... <sigh> and the Pimms... and the cake! grin

This year it's in Richmond which is easier for me. I will get tickets but haven't got round to it yet. There's a link on the side of the page>> or www.nct.org.uk/branches/richmond/cheeky-monkeys-tea-party

I've heard a rumour there will be Boden maternity samples at this one..!

KatieMiddleton Tue 28-Jun-11 18:39:39

Just been booking my tickets and you can go direct at http://RichmondNCT_CMTP.eventsbot.com

Hopefully link works on iPhone app...

JointhebackoftheKew Tue 28-Jun-11 21:12:42

Thanks Katie (loved the dress you had on at Wimbledon btw!)

Sounds like it will be right up my street. Cake and firemen (and clothes!)

Will book tickets when I can get off the boden sale on the main PC (thank goodness for MN app!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now