Looking for childcare in Isleworth!

(8 Posts)
Olbry Tue 15-Mar-11 20:51:12

We are moving to Isleworth next month and are looking for childcare (childminder or a nursery) for our two year old son. Any recommendations highly appreciated!

vbus Tue 15-Mar-11 21:21:15

Oh, just replied to another poster about friend who's a childminder who may have a vacancy from April. I'll keep you posted if she can do it

Olbry Wed 16-Mar-11 09:07:36

Hi Vbus!
That would be great thanks! Keep me posted.

vbus Wed 16-Mar-11 22:08:31

My friend said she might be able to help. Can you PM your personal details and I'll pass onto her so that you can chat/meet up? smile

Olbry Thu 17-Mar-11 12:38:43

Hi Vbus,
My e-mail is lappalainenanna@yahoo.com. Could you please give this to your friend so we can be in touch.
Thanks!

vbus Thu 17-Mar-11 13:48:12

Hi I've passed on your email address so hope you'll hear from her soon, good luck!

tasman Thu 21-Jul-11 20:22:11

Hi fab new childcare place in richmond run by a accredited childminder lovely, she is well known as well but i do no places are going quick. happy to pass on details

Olbry Wed 24-Aug-11 13:22:02

Hi Tasman,
Just noticed your message from July. We are still looking for a childcare for our son. Could you please pass my e-mail to the childminder you know.
lappalainenanna@yahoo.com.
Many thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now