Paisley Primary Schools?

(10 Posts)
TinyDancer69 Thu 02-Feb-17 13:18:31

Hi - I'm looking to move from West Lothian to Paisley soon. My DC is due to start school soon and I'm keen to know where the good Primary schools are? Thanks in advancesmile

weebitspecial Thu 02-Feb-17 19:31:57

Depends on what area of Paisley you are moving too?

can you give me a clue?

TinyDancer69 Thu 02-Feb-17 21:15:43

Hi - yes it would around the Dykebar/Hawkhead area. But may also look at Ralston too? Any tips much appreciated!

MsUumellmahaye Thu 02-Feb-17 22:34:13

Hi, Todholm primary is a great wee school, I think Ralston has a good name too. Welcome to Paisley 😁

If you wanted to go a bit further out, Bridge of Weir and Houston both have good primary schools.

TinyDancer69 Fri 03-Feb-17 19:12:07

Than you all that has been really useful. Quite a bit of choice by the sounds of it!

MsUumellmahaye Fri 03-Feb-17 23:21:50

PM me for any info as I live in this area 😁

OlliesMum83 Sun 02-Apr-17 08:12:34

Lockfield is a good little school and it'll probably be in your catchment area if you're thinking of the Dykbar area.

TortieBlackCat Mon 03-Apr-17 22:50:44

I've got friends with kids at St Mary's, St John Olgivie, St Catherine's, and St Charles', and they all seem very happy. For non-denomination, Bridge of Weir, Brediland, and Ralston seem to get a good rep (again mostly from friends, but I've left a few out too!).
Good luck with your move.

OlliesMum83 Mon 03-Apr-17 23:01:12

My DS goes to Brediland (I did too many moons ago) it is a bit far from the area you're moving to OP. Lockfield and Todholm are that area and both are good schools.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now