Nanny needed

(5 Posts)
Katmatt Fri 20-Mar-09 12:36:19

Our much loved Nanny of 18 months has just resigned to go to Australia - can't say I blame her but we are bereft! Does anyone know of a Nanny who is available and recommended? We are located in Loughton.

squiby2004 Fri 27-Mar-09 18:43:41

I am not a nanny but I am a childminder based in Loughton if I can be of any help to you. My website is

www.thechildminderinloughton.com

Kind Regards

Anne-Marie

MumtoTwinGirls Mon 06-Jul-09 22:50:53

Hi

We have a mother's help for our twin girls (22 months). She's been with us since they were four months old. She's not a Nanny but she has been an au pair then a mother's help. She has looked after toddlers for other people as sole charge and for our girls with me at home. One of the mums she works for no longer needs help so she has some free days. Her name is Cristina and her mobile is 07875950441 and her email is mncristina@yahoo.com.

Hope this helps.

MumtoTwinGirls Mon 06-Jul-09 22:54:07

Hi

I forgot to say as she's a mother's help she is happy to do house work as well. It's great for us to have someone who is happy to do both.

gkf Sun 09-Aug-09 23:33:21

Hi

Hope you don't mind me highjacking this thread, however I have dropped Cristina a quick email to ask if she is keen to do a few hours a week.... in case she mentions to you that someone has emailed her!

Thanks
G

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now