Part time nanny, childminder to share

(2 Posts)
JemJar Wed 22-May-13 21:48:44

I am looking for childcare 2 days per week from September, wednesdays and thursdays for my son, who will be 17 months then.

I am not sure I can afford a nanny but my email is jemma.pimlott@gmail.com if you want to message and chat about the cost and practicalities just in case it is not as expensive as I fear :-)

Christelle13 Mon 27-Aug-12 13:20:27

My youngest is starting school in September and our nanny who has been with us since my son was 6 months old (he'll be 7 in Sept) is looking for a nanny share. I go to work 1 or 2 days a week and can be quite flexable on which days I go in. Would prefer not to work on Fridays as my children has ballet and swimming in the afternoon. Because she's been with us for such a long time my kids will really miss her so that's why we decided to keep her on for at least one day a week. She is really reliable and kids love her, she lives in Snaresbrook. Please let me know if you'd be interested.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now