******************R E A D I N G & S U R R O U N D I NG A R E A M E E T U P ******************

(8 Posts)
mammamic Sat 21-Jul-07 00:08:31

Anyone up for meeting new people (and maybe not so new....) in your local area? I'm free Fridays and weekends and would love to get to know more MNs in my area.

Suggestions, dates...?

SarahPerugia Tue 14-Aug-07 19:36:28

Hi! How old is your little one? Just wondering if a play-date with my four year old might work?

mammamic Mon 20-Aug-07 14:48:51

Hi.

I have a little girl who is 3.3. really likes playing with older children so could work.

wherre are you based

JingleBelle Wed 29-Aug-07 13:19:03

Hi Ladies,
I have a 1 year old (well, one in 1.5 weeks) grin and am up for weekend meet ups too (hopefully in a couple of months won't be working Fridays either). So if you have similarly aged LOs or would like to meet up anyway, please let me know.

Mojomummy Fri 31-Aug-07 23:28:30

Hello, I'm in Earley & have 2 DD's - 4 & 1

I'd like to meet up too !

mammamic Mon 03-Sep-07 10:19:45

Hi everyone

how about we try and get in the last summer weekend and meat at Christchurch Meadow in the play area? How about Saturday 15th September? We could either meet up around lunch time and have a picnic or we could meet aroudn 2pm?

Anyone up for this?

mammamic Mon 03-Sep-07 10:24:02

Hi

I've posted this too but we'll keep the arrangements here - just thought i'd let people know that we may be having a meet up

f1nut Mon 03-Sep-07 12:27:24

hi all would love to make the meet but work weekends so will do the next weekday one xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now