Children's party

(7 Posts)
NeitherNowtNorSummat01 Wed 02-Aug-17 21:37:19

Sorry to ask this on here, but I don't know where else to ask. My son is going through a phase of loving double decker buses. It's his birthday coming up and I would love to get him a soft play bus- the type that comes to your house. I'm struggling to find a local one. Does anyone know of any
Many thanks

MTBMummy Sat 23-Sep-17 11:01:38

I believe there is a company called jungle bus who do something similar, may be worth a shot?

calzone Sat 23-Sep-17 22:13:43

There's a story bus somewhere......

calzone Sat 23-Sep-17 22:15:29

Google Once upon a bus

She is in Bray so not far from you

NeitherNowtNorSummat01 Sun 24-Sep-17 23:53:28

Thanks for these. The party has been and gone- jungle bus was booked out on the date I wanted. In found one on oxford that was prepared to come but it was £260 for an hour and a half and half an out of that was lunch! Seems a bit steep
Will remember that other one in Bray though in case he is still bus mad next year

Annette1000 Sun 01-Oct-17 21:16:07

Too late now, but there is/ was a soft play bus often at Holme grange craft village, Wokingham, fairly certain it is called Wendy bus, for future reference. Came to a friend's house for a party a little while back, great fun.

PopthatFizz Sat 18-Nov-17 21:44:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now