Childminder available in Caversham area

(2 Posts)
Lucy025 Wed 29-Feb-12 14:59:58

Oh forgot to put my email on - lucy_stark@hotmail.com

Lucy025 Wed 29-Feb-12 14:59:31

Hi there mums and dads,

I am a childminder in Caversham, and I have vaccancies for part time or full time child care, and after schoolers, I also have a vacancy for an under 1 aswell.

I have a play room especially for the children and it is full of toys, books, puzzles and games for the children to enjoy and play with. I like to have a home from home environment with the children in my care and I always want them to feel safe, secure and welcome in my setting.

I offer a range of age suitable activities on a day to day basis for all the children to join in and enjoy. We go out everyday to different places whether it be a walk down the river to feed the ducks, or to the mad house, toddler groups or children centres.

I can offer breakfast, lunch and dinner for you child, or you can bring their own food for me to warm up and serve, which ever wrks best.

I like to be able to fit in and work with you and your family in the best possible way.

I look forward to hearing from you and your little ones. Email me or call or text me on 07833107991.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now