Parent and child knitting group?

(8 Posts)
ljb12 Mon 22-Aug-11 10:07:34

Hi,

Just looking for opinions really. I go to a couple of knitting groups in the evenings, and am also running my own knitting group in the evenings but I would really love to be able to meet up with other knitting/crocheting parents in the daytime so that our kids could play and we could share a hobby that is non child related. I have a nearly 3 year old boy.

Is this something that sounds interesting to others? What sort of venue would be suitable?

I'm more than happy to organise it if there is the demand.

Let me know!

Lisa Jane
lisa@yarnsville.com

f1nut Fri 26-Aug-11 18:36:48

i enjoy knitting although still learning, would be very interested, iv a boy who will b 3 sept.

knittedbreast Thu 01-Sep-11 14:07:16

would love to do this, i have a 2.5yr old daughter.

hiring somewhere would be expensive, what about peoples homes?

knittedbreast Thu 01-Sep-11 14:08:17

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone in the Reading area could help me regarding Norwegian lessons?

pm me or just reply

Thanks

knittedbreast Thu 01-Sep-11 14:08:44

what i didnt want that there....??

ljb12 Mon 05-Sep-11 15:30:31

Hello all!

I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner, I have been away on holiday.

I'm more than happy to arrange something, we could meet at a local cafe (child friendly one), or maybe a local toddler group, or maybe somewhere else entirely :-)

Why don't you both PM me where you are and I will think about where would be central to all.

Looking forward to it!

LJ x

knittedbreast Thu 08-Sep-11 19:14:48

east or west? cant imagine town being too happy to host an unoficial free knitting marathon

paupau79 Tue 13-Sep-11 23:44:26

Hi

I am also very interested. I am a mum of 2,5 year old daughters. What about Global Cafe?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now