Anyone near Garstang?

(8 Posts)
flubdub Mon 27-Jul-09 18:18:38

Hi, is anyone still on here? It was a while ago now. Im the OP, but chaged my name!

Anyone fancy a meet?

SophienConnor Wed 27-May-09 14:22:20

Hi, im donna. 21 nearly 22. i have 2 kids, Sophie is 17months and Connors 4months tomorrow. Im from Preston, Plungy area. I hardly get out and would like too sometimes as it gets very boring stopping in house all the time.
If anyone wants to chat then drop me a line.
xxxx

Pod1 Wed 26-Dec-07 20:53:50

I'm not quite on the scrap heap yet you know! I have friends in their teens and their forties. Age is irrelevant really.

silver28 Tue 04-Dec-07 12:39:55

Hi, I live in Pilling (used to live in garstang but houses are cheaper in Pilling!). I've no children yet, but am 5 months pregnant (due 8 April). I'm youngish (well 28, but i still feel very young!).

moopymoo Sun 14-Oct-07 18:48:41

Hello! only just spotted this, really must check more often. yes I am in garstang (well churchtown), have 2 boys aged 3 and 9 , i have a small group of local friends with children , we are a friendly bunch, you would be very welcome to join us at park or coffee. let me know!

mumzyof2 Thu 27-Sep-07 10:22:32

Thats a long way for a dentist! Just looking or other younger mums really, all my friends are childless! sad

Pod1 Wed 26-Sep-07 09:08:04

Hi! Not really 'near' as I'm in Fulwood, but I do venture to Garstang every 6 months to visit the dentist! grin

mumzyof2 Sun 23-Sep-07 16:45:24

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone is near Garstang? I have plenty of friends, but seem to be ver short of friends with children! And it gets a bit wierd trying to have a normal life, without other mums to talk to.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now