Preston Tzarina!

(10 Posts)
moopymoo Tue 26-Jun-07 18:14:11

Hello
Hello
Im Moopymoo (also known as sarah)
Leave any local queries here and I will try to answer them. I have pretty good local knowledge and have been on Mumsnet for toooo long!

JOHNSTY Tue 26-Jun-07 21:11:42

MOPPYMOO:

i'm the mumsnet, umm, tsarina. i have the emails and everything to confirm it. i'm a reasonable bloke so i would like to offer you the opportunity to share the responsiblilties....

EVERYONE ELSE:

i am a bloke, don't be afraid, if you have any questions i shall endeavour to answer to the best of my abilities. I am based in fulwood, near my local pub, the withy trees. i am a home dad to molly, aged noisy, can't take your eyes off them for a minute, toddler age. i'll even let you call me andy as well.

andy

moopymoo Wed 27-Jun-07 11:23:41

hi johnsty, erm i have the emails too! but lets not fight about it....

moopymoo Wed 27-Jun-07 11:26:18

Im in Garstang so maybe I could concentrate on N preston? Nice to have dads on her

moopymoo Wed 27-Jun-07 11:26:40

here

JOHNSTY Thu 28-Jun-07 10:47:19

suits me just fine.

if you need to contact me email me on psepsina8@yahoo.co.uk

chocolateshoes Sun 08-Jul-07 19:58:02

Hello....am based in Lancaster but am planning to meet some Liverpool friends in Preston. We will have 4 kids - 2-6yrs and could do with some kind of soft play area. Ideally with lunch as well. Can you suggest anything?

moopymoo Mon 09-Jul-07 08:05:54

Hello chocolateshoes. which bit of Preston are you going to? I go a lot to Thingamajigs which is nearly Poulton really. Closer to town - giddykids is good. food not too bad. hth

chocolateshoes Mon 09-Jul-07 19:22:34

Thanks Moopy - the location of Giddykids is ideal as we'd both be arriving by M'way and have no need to be in Preston itself - just looking for a convenient place to meet. Cheers!

mumzyof2 Sun 23-Sep-07 16:46:51

Hey Moopymoo, im in garstang too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now