new mums

(4 Posts)
Cholcis Sat 14-Oct-17 10:45:18

Any new mums in central preston/plungington area? I'm 20 and a first time mum to a 4 week old baby girl and looking to meet other young mums.

LocalEditorPreston Thu 19-Oct-17 14:29:15

Hi

Welcome to motherhood! I am Preston mumsnet editor and we are looking for anyone interested in becoming a local meet up coordinator and setting up local meet up groups. From your posting it looks like you are interested in meeting other local mums, let me know if you are interested?

Cholcis Tue 24-Oct-17 17:07:31

Hi,

I would be very interested as I am struggling to find other mums to talk to at the moment

LocalEditorPreston Tue 24-Oct-17 18:36:26

Hi, thanks for replying back. Its great when people do join in for a chat otherwise I end up thinking I am talking to a massive Preston void! Yes starting a new group is a great way to meet other mumsnet'ers. Just pick a location such as a local café or pub and advertise a regular meet up for mum's using the local event notification link. I have added it below in case you are having a difficulty finding it. Call it a mumsnet meetup and advertise it to new parents like yourself. Let me know how you get on!

www.mumsnet.com/local/preston/event/wizard

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now