Baby Groups

(4 Posts)
CJ1985 Fri 24-Mar-17 10:55:38

Hiya I have a five week old and I am looking for afternoon baby groups to go along to in the Penwortham and surrounding areas. I don't want to do block bookings. I have found three groups active babies in Leyland, baby club at riverbank children's centre and mum and toddlers group in Penwortham, but would like to try other groups as well. Does anyone have any suggestions? thanks

CJ1985 Fri 24-Mar-17 19:13:59

Hiya I have a five week old and I am looking for afternoon baby groups to go along to in Penwortham and the surrounding areas. I don't want to do block bookings. I have found three groups active babies in Leyland, baby club at riverbank children's centre and mum and toddlers group in Penwortham, but would like to try other groups as well. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

SefferusSnape Sat 25-Mar-17 09:52:51

Hi I'm further north than you so I don't know about specific groups in your area but when your health visitor comes to see you she may be able to tell you about local groups. Or ask at the baby weighing clinics.

In our area, there are also specific post-natal groups that run for free from when babies are around 8 weeks old and there was no pressure to go to all of them.

Congrats on your baby and hopefully there will be someone else around who lives nearer you smile

CJ1985 Sat 25-Mar-17 14:57:53

Thank you sefferussnape for your message. I will ask the Health Visitor next time I see her about the groups, and if there are like in your area post-natal groups.

As you say as well hopefully there will be someone who lives nearer to me that I can contact and maybe go to the local groups with, or they could also advise on good local groups.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now