Hello hocuspocus70 !!!

(5 Posts)
sammynixon Mon 22-Jun-09 11:01:28

hi. just posted a amessage on my other thread.
if there are any meet ups on a friday or any time during the summer hols i would love to know. am working the rest of the week at the moment. working in a school so its only school hours. so not that bad really.

hocuspocus70 Mon 22-Jun-09 17:59:54

Hello!!

The first meet has been arranged for 7th July, which is a Tuesday.

However, if you can let me know when the school holidays are then I can arrange a meet during the hols.

Sarah

sammynixon Wed 24-Jun-09 14:00:09

that will be fab. thanks.
the summer hols start on the 25th july. they finish on the 2nd.

hocuspocus70 Sun 28-Jun-09 18:24:03

Hi,

Thanks for the information. I have made a note of it and will arrange our next meet during those dates.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Sarah

hocuspocus70 Thu 16-Jul-09 20:47:26

Hi!!

Thought that you might like to know that I have arranged another meet up. Hopefully the weather is kind to us this time!!

Date: Wednesday 12th August
Time: 11am
Location: Milton Park, Milton Road - Next to the community centre

Please bring a blanket and a little picnic for yourself. Hopefully the weather will stay nice for us and we can get to know each other.

I'd be so grateful if you could let me know your mobile number as I like to text people when the meets are on as well as posting the details here. My number is: 07853029679

If you have any questions then you can either post a thread here or send me a PM.

Take Care

Sarah x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now