Tips to find babysitters

(3 Posts)
CC77 Mon 22-Sep-14 17:51:12

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on finding a babysitter? DH and I both live far away from family and although we have lots of lovely friends, they are all busy with little ones of their own. We did have someone from DS' nursery but she then had her own baby and doesn't babysit any more! We don't know our neighbours well enough to ask (although I do always make and effort and chat, but we don't seem to get beyond pleasantries).

Any tips or stories on how people found their babysitters would be great! DH and I just don't have any time alone these dayssad

mrsh2105 Fri 26-Sep-14 09:38:46

No tips on how we find babysitters as we don't have any time either lol. I do however work with children and am available for babysitting. If you want to email me maibikita0910@gmail.com we can chat and see if it is the right fitsmile

lizziefielder Tue 30-Dec-14 20:58:38

Hi there! I'm a first year student at University of Portsmouth and have been looking for ways to carry on babysitting, having moved to uni (difficult when I only know students down here!) I've just come across your post and if you are still looking for a babysitter I am available!

My email address is lizziefielder@btinternet.com and I'm currently living in Southsea.

I can provide references from several families who I babysit for in Berkshire, and I can do daytimes/evenings/weekends.

Thanks,

Lizzie.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now