Mummy Friends Wanted

(5 Posts)
LesbianMummy1 Tue 26-Apr-11 18:20:45

Hi Islasmamma Hollibobs and Fatheadsgirl welcome to you all if you join us here www.mumsnet.com/Talk/local_portsmouth_isle_of_wight/1039860-A-warm-welcome-to-anybody-in-Hampshire-and-Isle-of we will keep you updated. I am also keen to meet you all inbox me if you want to arrange meeting up. Dani you must be very near me.

LesbianMummy1 Tue 26-Apr-11 18:20:04

Hi Islasmamma Hollibobs and Fatheadsgirl welcome to you all if you join us here http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/local_portsmouth_isle_of_wight/1039860-A-warm-welcome-to-anybody-in-Hampshire-and-Isle-of we will keep you updated. I am also keen to meet you all inbox me if you want to arrange meeting up. Dani you must be very near me.

fatheadsgirl Tue 26-Apr-11 09:21:20

Hi!

Im Dani and I have a 4 year old little girl and live in Southsea/Fratton. Know thats not the same as you two but I'm here too! smile

Dani x

Islasmamma Sun 24-Apr-11 21:54:45

Hi Holly,

My name is Donna and I too live in Hilsea! I have a 3 month daughter called Isla. I've only just joined Mumsnet this evening because I am a bit shy and thought I would be just fine with all my friends that already have babies but now I'm finding that I would like to meet some new mums so thought I would be brave and join!

Have you found any baby/toddler groups in the area?

Hope to hear from you
Donna x

Hollibobs Tue 08-Mar-11 19:21:59

Hi,
My name is Holly and I have a 1 year old daughter called Lydia. We live in Hilsea and are looking for other mums and babies to have fun with.
I am also looking for any recommendations on toddler groups in the area on Mon or Fri. I have been before but struggled to get anyone to actually talk to me, maybe I'm too shy!
Any tips?
Thanks
Holly
x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now