Toddler haircut

(5 Posts)
Sausaggio Thu 06-Feb-14 10:32:11

Hello,

Does anyone know of a children's hairdresser in Plymouth please?

I'm googling but I keep getting a salon in Surrey (bit far really for a haircut smile)

Thank-you

Not specifically children's but the hairdresser at Transit Way has special children's seats (a duck and a rabbit if I remember correctly!) and toys. They seem to have on hairdresser there who is particularly good with children too, I'm sure they've mentioned that to me before. We've always been pleased with them.

Dudess Thu 13-Feb-14 14:09:49

Hi

My little girl had a second birthday treat yesterday by visiting my stylist, Beckie, for her first haircut

Based at Maiya's Hair and Beauty on Notte Street, there is a caterpillar seat and a biscuit to distract toddler's from the scissors. £5 charge - http://www.maiyas.co.uk/Meet-the-Team.html

Have gone there for years; lovely professional salon.

LetMeAtTheTat Sun 02-Mar-14 23:35:46

Bring them round to me, I'm a scissor happy parent. I don't charge but I do ask that you aren't 'pernickety' about results! grin

LetMeAtTheTat Tue 16-Dec-14 15:54:37

Thanks for the Maiya recommendation. They were absolutely fantastic when DD (3) found a pair of scissors and made herself 'look like a bridesmaid'. They turned a Mel Gibson, Mad Max style mullet into a sweet little bob. And still only charged £5.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now