Nurseries and/or childminders in Perth?

(4 Posts)
carolinexiao Wed 18-Oct-17 14:04:14

Hello everyone
We've just moved to Perth for work and we know nothing and no-one! Our 16 mo will need to go to nursery or a childminder full-time. Any recommendations or ones to avoid?
She is used to going to nursery but the one she used to go to in Birmingham was pretty small so she got a fair amount of personal attention...
Thanks very much!! X

carolinexiao Wed 25-Oct-17 13:01:12

Hello, anyone? πŸ˜• X

squadronleader87 Wed 25-Oct-17 15:11:06

Hi there! I live locally - don’t have much advice as currently expecting my first baby but wanted to say at least say hello and welcome to the area.

I do know that The Honeypot Group is meant to be good; they have several locations in P&K. There is also an NCT Bumps & Babies group on Facebook. It would be worth joining as other people there are bound to have better advice than me!

Hope you are settling in ok?

carolinexiao Wed 25-Oct-17 17:56:44

Hello! Thank you very much! 😊 It's nice to meet someone who lives locally and congratulations on the pregnancy! Will def join the FB group, that's a great idea! Will pm you my number too in case you want to message/chat anytime 😊 X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now