Part-time/ Non-working mums

(7 Posts)
Emoore1907 Mon 16-Jan-17 16:02:07

I have a 15 month old and do not have my family nearby. I live just outside Abingdon and even though I've made lots of friends through having a baby, I am now finding my friends have returned to work either full-time or 4 days a week so looking to see if anyone else is in a similiar position to me. I have 2 dogs so spend quite a lot of time walking on my own which isn't much fun! It would be great to get a few people together!

3teensandatot Mon 16-Jan-17 16:18:35

It's difficult isn't it? I'm in Bicester but my youngest is 7.. and as the children's centres are closing it will be harder to meet people

Imavinoops Tue 17-Jan-17 12:36:41

I'm in Abingdon, my step son is almost 4 but we are expecting a little girl early March. We have a little dog too (potential activity right there!) I'm not planning on going back to work until baby is at least 1 so I'm around lots at the moment!

Emoore1907 Tue 17-Jan-17 15:08:56

Thanks 3teens, it is def going to get harder once centres have shut! . Imavinoops, exciting news about a girl on the way. If you're still feeling energetic, shall we get together for a dog walk?

Imavinoops Tue 17-Jan-17 16:47:47

Emoore Sounds like a lovely idea to me, although I might be a bit slow what with the ever protruding belly and my recovering sprained ankle (fell down the stairs the other week wink )

Emoore1907 Tue 17-Jan-17 18:41:05

Oh no!! Just what you don't need! I'll try and send you a message privately to arrange x

Emoore1907 Sat 21-Jan-17 18:10:47

I am not very good on this site!! I can't seem to send private messages. My mobile number is 07500847472

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now