South Oxfordshire meet-up on Tuesday - 20% off food & drink...

(3 Posts)
LocalEditorOxford Mon 24-Feb-14 07:57:57

Hi all,
We have our inaugural meet-u tomorrow (Tuesday 25th Feb) and it would be great if you could drop by and say hello. It's just a coffee and chat kind of one, but I'll be there and it would be fab to hear any suggestions you may have about the site, what kind of stuff you'd like to see us doing online or in real life - or just come and share the trials and tribulations of parenthood/grandparenthood/life with children!

We're meeting at The Cornerstone in Didcot from 10am onwards, children welcome, and the lovely people there have offered us a 20% discount on food & drink to reflect their Family Membership deal. If you haven't been before then there's free parking in the Orchard Centre car park (by the big Sainsburys).

It would be lovely to meet some of you, even if you just drop by for 20 minutes. I'll be there from 10-11.30am and I'll try and make it obvious who I am!

LocalEditorOxford Tue 25-Feb-14 06:52:20

Hello chaps - just wondered if I could have a show of hands as to who might be coming along. If there's no interest then I am quite happy to postpone it until a date that suits people better.

LocalEditorOxford Tue 25-Feb-14 08:28:33

OK - due to lack of take-up I think we're going to postpone this meet-up for the time being. If there is any date or time that would suit you better please can you let me know as I'd love to meet some of you - thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now