Sir Nitwit kids entertainer Abingdon...any good?

(6 Posts)
FionaOD56 Tue 17-Sep-13 15:19:21

I'm planning my kids birthday party (they are turning three and five next month) and am thinking of booking an entertainer called Sir Nitwit. Anyone used him and got any feedback?

Sarahjayne123 Sun 26-Jan-14 17:46:56

Did you use sir nit wit?

Sarahjayne123 Sun 26-Jan-14 17:57:39

I used sir nitwit for my daughters 6th birthday I also have a two year old who was obviously present and I found him to be very strict with no tolerance to a two year running around. He was very overpowering and I would not recommend to others at all. Most children had a good time at the party but as a parent I was very annoyed at his attitude towards children. If he has no patience he should retire!!!

BlueGirl100 Thu 30-Jan-14 11:37:24

Weird, I had Sir Nitwit at my daughter's party two weekends ago. He was really fab, everyone loved him, even my dad laughed! There was a toddler at the party but they werent running around, though. I didn't have any problems with that.

I would definitely recommend him, I thought he was great fun.

tilly200 Tue 14-Nov-17 20:30:22

We used him and he was rude and not good with children unless they sat still. I would not recommend,

SenoritaViva Tue 14-Nov-17 22:22:10

Not my or my child's cup of tea to be honest. Went on too long and just reminded me of a 1980s entertainer (disclaimer I never enjoyed this type of entertainment as a child). My son 5 found him boring but some children enjoyed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now