Moving to Wallingford

(4 Posts)
CrowmarshGibbon Wed 12-Dec-12 19:48:59

The Methodist Church is actually a quid for one child and 50p per additional child to attend, but you get a hot drink and grown up biscuits and a cold drink and fruit and biscuits for small people, so it's good value.

CrowmarshGibbon Thu 06-Dec-12 20:06:29

Hi there! There are loads of free activities in Wallingford. Bearing in mind the ages of your two I would recommend the toddler and baby group at the Baptist church on Thames Street on a Tuesday morning from 10am and there are two groups on a Wednesday - one at St Mary's from 10am and one at the Methodist Church from 9.30am.
Mondays is a group run by the children's centre at the Masonic hall, plus there are a whole load more groups just for babies that might not be suitable because of having a toddler with you. Hope that helps - let me know if you need more info!

sallieg Tue 16-Oct-12 21:59:35

Hi - we (me, DH, DD 2y4m) will be moving to Cholsey hopefully before Christmas - would love to pick your brain on any activities you have found - good or bad!
Thanks

Flowerface Sun 05-Aug-12 13:25:09

We (DD 2.5, DS 4 months) are moving to Wallingford for a year from the end of Sept. Could anyone recommend any friendly groups for us to go to, or good child-friendly activities?

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now