First timer from Abingdon!!

(64 Posts)
NatashaE29 Wed 26-Aug-09 10:36:55

Hello everyone.
I'm Natasha 29 married to Gaz (35) and i am expecting my first on the 6th Feb2010.
I am living in Sutton Courtenay just outide abingdon and am hoping to meet and make some new friends as feel very lonely as I don't know anyone!!!! I have a car and am wlling to drive anywhere to meet people.
Hope to speak to you soon X

twofalls Mon 19-Oct-09 09:19:06

Its Monday night 7.30 until 9.00pm at The Manor Prep school in Abingdon.

You can just turn up, its not a course. It used to be about £6.50 but that was when I went when pg with dd 4 years ago.

The teacher is an ex midwife who is lovely.

Sorry, I know I am not MrsBadger!

MrsBadger Mon 19-Oct-09 09:23:45

no it is all very casual - no minimum attendance requirements etc, just pay as you go (£6.50 a pop).
Monday night 7.30 until 9.00pm at the Manor Prep.
Bring a mat and a blanket if you have them but she brings lots of spares.
Have CATed you her name and number - may see you there!

twofalls Mon 19-Oct-09 09:29:39

Natasha, hope your head gets better. Sounds nasty. A day under your duvet seems is probably required.

Catz Mon 19-Oct-09 10:02:42

Thanks twofalls and MrsBadger!
Hope to go tonight if DH gets in on time and I am not too knackered after aquanatal.
Hope to see you there.

NatashaE29 Mon 19-Oct-09 21:34:45

Thanks very much ladies. Hope to see you there next week. Look out for newbie!!!

Oh and the head still hurts but is loads better!! I think the tree came off worse ha ha X

twofalls Thu 22-Oct-09 14:07:57

hi natasha, its not on next week as its half term. It was a nice class - very small.

Lovely to meet you MrsB!

twofalls Thu 22-Oct-09 14:08:16

oh, and glad the head feels better.

Goldberry Sat 31-Oct-09 12:10:20

Hi Natasha. Only just noticed this thread - I haven't looked on the local site for ages. I'm in Sutton Courtenay too! I have a dd (4) and ds (18 months). Would be happy to meet up some time.

Ocelot Sat 07-Nov-09 07:26:06

I have a 6 month old and live near abingdon. I also did the yoga in Shippon and it was fab - I think it really helped. Would recommend.

I found that the NCT antenatal class was a brilliant way to meet other mums in abingdon - abingdon is full of babies so it's a good place to live near! There are baby music classes and sessions at the library and generally is lots going on.

JammyOLantern Tue 10-Nov-09 12:11:09

Only just remembered to check in how things are going "locally" blush. Hope everyone is well and maybe we can have another coffee sometime?

greensnail Wed 11-Nov-09 08:41:00

I'm always up for a coffee Jammy, anyone else?

NatashaE29 Tue 17-Nov-09 08:55:21

Hello everyone,

I've just got abck from centre parcs!! It was a lovely place although very tiring at times. We went with my family and it was nice to catch up with them and especially seeing my nephew (19 months) who i hadn't seen in ages!!!.

I finish work in 3 weeks for the xmas period so will have some spare time on my hands, would be up for a coffee then!!!! (the only dates that are really busy for me are 8, 9, 10, 11 of Dec have family up and looking after nephew) but any time after that.

Hope everyone is well!!

nowbringussomeJammypudding Thu 03-Dec-09 13:26:13

So are you on ML yet Natasha?

fitandhealthymums Sat 19-Jan-13 20:49:58

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now