Anyone in Chipping Norton

(9 Posts)
Jessie179 Wed 06-Aug-08 01:14:13

Hi there

I am 29 ad married with a 9 month girl and would love to meet people from Chipping Norton or surrounds.

whomovedmychocolate Wed 13-Aug-08 20:18:44

Hiya, I'm nearby. 34, also married. Have a newborn boy and a 22 month old girl. Would be glad to meet up.

Rachel

Jessie179 Mon 01-Sep-08 21:44:35

Hi Rachel

Sorry for taking so long to reply. Am new to this site and was didnt realise that I must check up on a reply as I normally would get an email reminder to say someone replied. Would also love to meet up. Are u in Chipping Norton or outside ?

ThinWhiteDuchess Mon 01-Sep-08 22:31:47

Hi I'm just down the A361 on the way to Banbury so not very far from you at all. I have a 1 year old (on Sat!) DD and would love to meet up too. I'm 38 - hope I'm not too old grin

Jessie179 Mon 01-Sep-08 23:58:33

Of course no mum is too old. I will celebrate the BIG 3 0 next year.
It doesnt seem like you are very far from me only thing is I dont drive so very difficult meeting up with other mums. Occasionally when I can and weather permits I have taken the bus into Banbury whilst hubby is at work.

Congrats on your son turning one. Hope u having a lovely party!!!! My daughter just turned 10 months and I cant believe the time has flows like this. If you wish you can email me on jessie79 at btinternet dot com

sarahmc77 Thu 04-Sep-08 22:35:23

Hi there - I have recently moved near to Chipping Norton. Have a 9 month baby daughter and we would love to get out and meet some people! Does anyone fancy meeting for a coffee?

Jessie179 Sun 07-Sep-08 14:01:27

Hi Sarah

Would love to meet up, where are you and is it easy for you to come into chippy town. If interested you can email me on jessie79 at btinternet dot com

Jessie179 Wed 10-Sep-08 09:30:30

Anymore mums in Chippy?

whomovedmychocolate Fri 19-Sep-08 21:48:34

Yeah, I'm crap at reading this board too and I'm a tsarina blush. Sorry about that - I'm not in Chippy I'm a few miles away.

I'm probably going to Baby Bounce at the spiceball in Banbury on Mondays for the foreseeable future and also baby gymnastics on Wednesday 11-1 at Kings Sutton if anyone is interested?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now