Salt box music

(6 Posts)
Yorky Thu 07-Feb-08 21:10:09

Has anyone been to these groups/classes?
DS and I have been going to monkey music as a friend had been raving about it before we moved here (they didn't have it where we lived before). Now I've heard of Salt box and they have classes closer to us (walking not driving) but DS is getting used to Monkey so seems a shame to move him unnecessarily....but what if we'd like it?
Of course they are on at the same time!
Any comments please

KaSo Sat 26-Apr-08 21:35:04

I've heard that they're really good, but have never been myself.

soozze Sat 17-May-08 20:30:11

I've been to both. preferred saltbox as there was a longer time where the children could play with instruments. They are all just placed in the middle and they can choose what to play with rather than have something for a few minutes at a time.

I think saltbox let you pay per session while trying it out, rather than having to sign up for a term and a membership like monkey music.

onefunkymama Mon 01-Sep-08 20:02:17

Where are you? Movers and Shakers in Bicester is good, they keep the kids moving the whole time. My son loves it because he loves dancing and music and this class combines both for pre-schoolers www.movers-and-shakers.com

VictorianSqualor Tue 02-Sep-08 15:38:49

How old is your DS onefunkymama?

onefunkymama Fri 05-Sep-08 18:48:12

he's 3 1/2

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now