Mums to be/ New Mums Oxford!

(28 Posts)
KBG2013 Mon 07-Jan-13 20:30:15

Hello all,

Seen a few threads for new mums /mums to be on here but all seem to have gone quiet for a while.

I'm a first time mum to be, due in April, and am keen to meet similar. I live in Oxford but work full time in London so generally collapse on the couch in the evenings but would love to meet for coffee over the weekend.

Want to exchange tips, laughs and maybe a few glasses of wine post birth!

Let me know if you would like to meet up and we could maybe start a group with regular meets. I live in St Clements but me and the bump are happy to go anywhere local.

Hopefully will get a few replies, don't leave me hanging!

Keira

headingtonmumtobe Tue 05-Feb-13 20:10:08

Hi Fliss,

It would be great if you were able to come and meet us on Sunday morning in Summertown. There are three of us who are due between mid-April and early May, so we will have lots in common!

Hope you can come...

Susie

aberite Thu 07-Feb-13 19:42:21

Hi all! Have just joined the meet-up group thingy, as I would love to come to your next one if that's okay? I'm in summertown and expecting dc1 (a girl) at the end of may :-)

FlissLouise Sun 17-Feb-13 20:08:40

Hi Susie, I would love to come to your next meet up and meet other local mums-to-be due around the same time. See you on 24th!

Fliss

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now