"Entertainers" for a 3 year old party

(3 Posts)
vanillacinamon Tue 27-Sep-11 12:27:22

hello
I am looking to hire some kind of "entertainment" for my 3 year old daughters proposed birthday party in November.
Thinking of having it in a church hall which (unfortuantely) does not have outside space although in November may that will not be relevant anyway.
So does anyone have any recommendations - the only thing I can think of is hiring out a music or craft type person (monkey music or similar) to come and do some singing and dancing but does anyone have experience of anything suitable for a dozen or so boy and girl 3 year olds in a church all for an hour or so - who works in and around Oxford/Wheatley area (or will travel to Wheatley surrounding area). My daughter loves the singing and dancing sessions she has at nursery.

I dont really want a "disco" or anything which otherwise might be for older children if you are into that (eg make up/princess party) - there will be both girls and boys - although maybe i am naive about what is on offer for young childrens parties

Any recommendations very much appreciated
thanks

zinfandel Tue 27-Sep-11 15:04:53

Hi, does your daughter's nursery get someone from outside the nursery to do the singing & dancing sessions? It may be worth finding out who they are and if they do parties if your DD likes them?

If not, I think Monkey music, MAD Academy and Tatty Bumpkin (as well as some others) all do parties for 3 year olds around Oxford with a good mix of singing, dancing and games.

littlerats Tue 27-Sep-11 15:14:21

hi, not sure if it's too "entertaining" but my friend runs http://www.littleprecious.co.uk/ based in Wheatley and she does all sorts of events from birthday parties to large carnivals. she's very talented.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now