barefoot books studio

(3 Posts)
wearymum200 Mon 26-Sep-11 20:55:23

Went here (http://www.barefootbooks.com/uk/story/our_studio/today) with DD2 (2.9) and wanted to post it up as a great new toddler destination in Oxford. DD enjoyed the puzzles and games in the storytelling corner, then some craft (but she wouldn't let me look at the books to buy, so my wallet survived intact). The cafe didn't seem to be running yet, but when it is, this will be a really great place to go on cold winter days with little ones. We already had some of the books and they are wonderful.
I don't have any pecuniary interest in the company!

vanillacinamon Tue 27-Sep-11 12:17:39

Wearymum thanks for your post which is interesting - i saw this but wasnt clear what the admission charges were (or do they charge by the "session")?
I was looking for a quality "entertainer" (was thinking in terms of someone to do a music or craft session or similar) for my daughters third birthday party but noticed this in the online search - I realise barefoot dont go out to parties but whilst i was looking at their website i thought there offering looked potentially quite good

wearymum200 Tue 27-Sep-11 20:43:32

Storytelling and craft sessions currently free; don't know how long they'll be able to keep this up, but the more people who go, the more money they'll make out of the cafe and book sales I guess. They have a grand opening event 8-9 Oct when there may be more entertainers etc

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now