Win a family ticket to Cinderella at Nottingham Playhouse

(11 Posts)
LocalEditorNottingham Thu 30-Nov-17 21:11:11

On the eve of opening night, we are extremely excited to be able to offer, as a prize, a family ticket to Cinderella at Nottingham Playhouse, for Wednesday 3rd January 2018 at 2.30pm.

'A dashing prince is hosting a ball and Cinderella would give anything to go, but her stepmother and sisters have other plans. Can Cinderella escape their clutches and, with the help of her Fairy Godmother and best friend Buttons, find true love?

Expect sumptuous costumes, magnificent scenery and a coachload of hilarity, slapstick, song and dance in Kenneth Alan Taylor’s magical Cinderella. Our traditional family-friendly panto is “a Midlands institution” (The Guardian). Prepare to boo, hiss and cheer – oh yes you will! – in this perfect festive treat.'

To find out more and book tickets, visit Nottingham Playhouse

To enter, please post in the thread below, before midnight on Sunday 17th December, with your answer to this question:

With a wave of a fairy godmother's wand, what eye-catching outfit would you like to wear to the ball?

The winner will be drawn on Monday 18th December and contacted by Mumsnet PM (please remember to check your inbox). They must respond by noon on Thursday 21st December to claim their prize.

SavoyCabbage Thu 30-Nov-17 22:08:13

I'd like my Fairy Godmother to make me a gown of Nottingham lace to wear to the ball. Accessorised with a bow and arrow, just in case I came across any Merry Men on the way.

CazzaE Sat 02-Dec-17 06:42:17

A beautiful sparkly frock, dripping with jewels that would make Cinderella envious!

sportinguista Mon 04-Dec-17 09:00:52

Something that would make me look at least 2 sizes smaller! And about 10 years younger would be helpful too!

MrsBungle Mon 04-Dec-17 18:15:12

Well I'm 40 not long after new year and so a outfit that turns back the clock would be good for me!

Sleepysausage Tue 05-Dec-17 21:33:47

I have been searching for the perfect sequined blazer for about 4 years. I've not yet found 'the one!' so I'd ask my fairy godmother for the perfect blazer.

LocalEditorNottingham Wed 06-Dec-17 10:50:31

We were very lucky to be invited to press night for Cinderella - if you'd like to see what we thought, here's our review fsmile

arniep Wed 06-Dec-17 18:20:52

A mankini but no one else would appreciate it fblush

KnottedAnchorChief Wed 06-Dec-17 19:02:26

Something based on lady gaga’s meat dress, only mine would be made of sausage rolls, candy floss and jewelled with mince pies. Just in case we get a bit snacky before the interval.

Lovingauntie Thu 07-Dec-17 19:33:00

Something covered in sequins, head to toe, and glitter, which wouldn’t come off!

Zeezeebo Tue 12-Dec-17 14:52:36

I’d love the fairy godmother to make me a beautiful silky blue and silver gown, with puff sleeves (I’ve always wanted a gown with puff sleeves) .
With details of glittery flowery embroidery and a collar on the gown made from our famous Nottingham lace. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now