Win a family ticket to Dear Santa at the Theatre Royal

(15 Posts)
LocalEditorNottingham Tue 07-Nov-17 22:35:02

We are very excited to have a family ticket (four people) to Dear Santa at the Theatre Royal, at 1.30pm on Thursday 30th November, to offer as a prize.

'Santa is determined to deliver the most fantastic Christmas present to our little hero Sarah. But he doesn’t get it right straight away! With the help of his cheeky Elf, he finally settles on something ‘perfect’, just in time for Christmas Eve.

All the ingredients of Rod Campbell’s ingeniously simple and charming style are brought to life on stage, plus a whole lot more… with music, laughter and plenty of audience participation.

Plus the opportunity to meet Santa himself and after the show!

A perfect introduction to theatre for those aged 2 to 7 years old.'

Find out more and book tickets at the Theatre Royal

To enter, please post in the thread below, by midnight on Sunday 19th November, with your answer to this question:

What might be your perfect Christmas gift?

The winner will be contacted on Monday 20th November, by Mumsnet PM, please remember to check your inbox.

Sleepysausage Thu 09-Nov-17 20:15:00

My perfect Christmas gift would be a full night's sleep and a long lie in! smile

Birdhouseinmysoul Sat 11-Nov-17 08:55:31

I can never think of perfect gifts. I'd quite like a new pair of slippers.

icklekid Sat 11-Nov-17 19:05:18

A big thick warm winter coat. I've seen a beautiful one but just can't justify cost!

oliviapopeswineglass Sat 11-Nov-17 19:53:53

My perfect Christmas gift would be,
If my brother in Australia were able to spend the day with us.

LadyDeadpool Sat 11-Nov-17 20:16:30

A Gift set of Faber-Castell Polychromos or Copic markers. I love art and have a couple of each but the sets would keep me happy for a long time.

Simmy10 Tue 14-Nov-17 04:58:09

My perfect gift would be if someone could wave a magic wand that would stop me stressing and worrying about everything! If I could be one of those lucky people that 'goes with the flow' and doesn't worry about anything and everything. I always find something to worry about and so wish I could just relax and enjoy life more!

Zeezeebo Wed 15-Nov-17 12:54:31

My perfect Christmas gift would be that my family and I would wake up on Christmas morning in Lapland and spend an absolutely magical day with Santa and his elves in his toy factory x

laurar20 Wed 15-Nov-17 21:09:51

My perfect Christmas gift would be having all my family together on Christmas day playing family games!

fraggle84 Wed 15-Nov-17 21:38:09

My most perfect Christmas gift is too make memories with my 2 children that they will always treasure and to start some of our traditions that they will continue with their own families in the future

PolarBearGoingSomewhere Fri 17-Nov-17 13:52:09

I wrote to Santa to send me something special for Christmas.

He wrapped up a candle. "Too burny," thought Santa. "I'll send something else."

So he wrapped up a scarf. "Too scratchy," thought Santa. "I'll send something else."

So he wrapped up a mug. "Too similar to last year," thought Santa. "I'll send something else."

So he wrapped up some perfume. "Too smelly," thought Santa. "I'll send something else."

So he thought very hard and on Christmas Eve Santa brought me a bottle of Chocolat Luxe Baileys. It was perfect! Thanks Santa!

Ellbevs83 Fri 17-Nov-17 17:44:42

Some fluffy socks to keep my feet warm would be lovely and a nice man 😂

Makirocks23 Sat 18-Nov-17 08:42:51

The perfect Christmas gift would be,
The children waking up with glee,
No shouts or screams of ‘give me that’
No socks gone astray no chasing the cat,
A peaceful day for all and a lovely family walk,
A wonderful family dinner (eaten with a fork)
Lots of kisses, love and laughter,
What a perfect Christmas and a happy ever after.

sanilo78 Sun 19-Nov-17 15:12:15

The kids not fighting! And if that’s not working I’d love a spa day voucher.

LocalEditorNottingham Tue 21-Nov-17 12:00:51

Congratulations to our winner fraggle84 and thanks to everyone for your lovely entries flowers

Do look out for more Christmassy theatre competitions coming up very soon smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now