Venue/ideas for a party for 1 year old

(5 Posts)
user1466944188 Wed 18-Oct-17 09:19:51

Hi
Does anyone know of a suitable venue in nottingham for a celebration that will be suitable for both tiny children, 1 year and up as well as adults. We are looking for somewhere that can take up to 70ish people and wont cost the earth.

Silenenutans Wed 18-Oct-17 20:33:08

Well, an obvious thought would be that you could hire a soft play place for sole use. I know that Eden Soft Play offers this option. I'm sure others will too.

Otherwise, you could hire a church hall or similar and a soft play set or bouncy castle. Or an entertainer suited to the age group, who will bring their own equipment. There will be some good ones - people who run baby and toddler classes.

What sort of venue did you have in mind? Are you looking for a room at a pub, restaurant or bar, with food and drinks available? Or would a hall and self-catering work?

user1466944188 Thu 19-Oct-17 14:29:55

Hi
Thank you. I hadnt realised you could hire soft play sets. Ideally we would like somewhere with a bar and catering

Silenenutans Thu 19-Oct-17 16:19:32

Hi, yes, I'm pretty sure you can hire soft play type things - not a frame but a number of pieces of play equipment.

If a soft-play venue with a bar and restaurant attached would work, take a look at Astroworld in West Bridgford.

Otherwise a room above a pub, with it's own bar, plus an entertainer or play equipment? The Poppy and Pint in Lady Bay, or the pub that used to be The Riverbank are examples.

user1466944188 Thu 19-Oct-17 17:03:24

Thats really helpful thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now