Can anyone recommend a venue?

(3 Posts)
youlookbeautifultonight Mon 20-Feb-17 21:15:10

Hi, I have just returned to live in Nottingham after living away for a while and i am planning to arrange a suprise baby shower for my sister. Can anyone recommend a suitable function room or venue preferably with outside space and that allows outside catering, i'm not too fussy about the location as long as the venue is perfect, there will be around 30 guests. Can anyone provide any reviews on Colwick hall or Goosedale? Thanks!

MrsBungle Tue 21-Feb-17 21:15:16

I've always had a lovely time at Colwick Hall and have been to a baby shower there which was lovely. I've been to weddings at woodborough hall and Langar hall both of which were nice. Bit different to the above but Tom Brown's at Gunthorpe is really nice and right by the river.

Silenenutans Wed 22-Feb-17 10:29:32

For something unusual, you can hire a function room at Attenborough Nature Centre, floating on the lake. Not sure how catering works.

I might look at art galleries and theatres, though a perfect function room isn't coming immediately to mind.

Holme Pierrepont Hall does weddings, not sure about other functions.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now