Moving back to Central Notts

(9 Posts)
FraggleRock77 Sun 07-Dec-14 16:16:32

Hello. We are moving back to Nottingham The Park after a year away. I have a one year old DS who i need to keep busy! Can anyone recommend some toddler groups please? I would be interested to hear about any music, swimming or Kindergym type classes? Thank you grin

LocalEditorNottingham Sun 07-Dec-14 21:01:19

Hello smile Our 'Baby and Toddler Group' and 'Classes' listings are a good place to start (in 'Things to Do').

There are lots of swimming classes about, Tumbletots and other gym classes. At that age, my dd loved 'Rhyme, Rattle and Roll', offered by most libraries (we list session times for each library in 'High Street'). She also adored Caterpillar Music.

FraggleRock77 Mon 08-Dec-14 00:04:49

Hello. Thank you for the quick response. Sorry if I'm being a bit stupid but where are you suggesting i look please? On here? Or put (things to do Notts in a search engine?) shock

LocalEditorNottingham Mon 08-Dec-14 00:11:10

On here - scroll up to tabs at the top of the page grin 'Things to Do' is on the left.

LocalEditorNottingham Wed 10-Dec-14 11:20:57

Links if easier:

Baby and Toddler Groups

Classes

What's On

LocalEditorNottingham Wed 10-Dec-14 11:22:23

and:

Libraries

FraggleRock77 Wed 10-Dec-14 16:01:19

Thank you.

Tjbelle Sat 13-Dec-14 19:10:26

My baby is due in jan, and I have done research on groups. I live in the park, and there is a toddler group running there on a Wednesday I believe

FraggleRock77 Sat 13-Dec-14 20:18:40

Thanks Belle. I've already contacted them. Good luck to you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now