moving to Sherwood don't know the area need advice!!!

(4 Posts)
Amumsim Wed 03-Dec-14 11:26:36

Hello all,
We are considering moving to Sherwood, if we go for it then we'll be living on Victoria Road NG5. We have a 4 year old and I'm expecting another in April so we would be looking for a primary school and some baby groups, mum meet ups etc. Does anyone have any knowledge of these or advice. I don't know the area at all or know anyone in the area!
Any information would be appreciated, thanks.

LocalEditorNottingham Fri 05-Dec-14 12:14:31

Do take a look at our 'Baby and Toddler Group', 'Pregnancy and post-natal' and 'Classes' (includes baby classes) sections for some ideas - they're all in 'Things to Do'.

Also, look for the nearest Children's Centres (in Things to Do) and Libraries (in High Street). They offer regular activities for babies and children.

Do you know which schools you might be choosing between?

Best wishes,
Charlotte

Amumsim Fri 05-Dec-14 13:07:54

Hi, thanks for your reply, I'll take a look at those. We'll be in the catchment for Seeley but just over the road from Hayden.
We'll probably have moved in time for a September start but definitely will miss the usual application process.
I'm trying to work out if there's a nice playground/park nearby!

TinyTalkNottmCentral Sun 14-Dec-14 23:03:51

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now