Weekend Activity Re-tweets and other updates

(1 Post)
LocalEditorNottingham Fri 07-Feb-14 18:46:08

Hello All,

A quick update on progress so far.

Mainly, I wanted to let you know about my weekend activity re-tweets on Saturday and Sunday mornings. At around 9-10am I trawl through the morning's twitter activity and re-tweet a few messages about activities happening that day - mostly free activities you could just turn up and join in with.

If you go down to the bottom of this page, you'll see the twitter feed. That's where to find them.

In other news, we launched Nottingham's first Mumsnet local newsletter this week. If you named Nottingham as your local site when you registered (or if you do so now) you'll receive these. We're starting monthly but will get more frequent.

Otherwise, I'm adding listings, to make the site more useful. There are lots of half-term activities listed, all Nottingham's libraries and - well, I'm working on the rest. You can post listings too, for anything you use and like. You can also review places and services listed. Please do!

Best wishes for a busy, happy February,

Charlotte

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now